The FFUL Integrated Master’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MICF) complies with European Directive 2013/55/CE (Pharmacist as a Health Agent), enabling the Master to perform all the activities listed in the Pharmacy Act related to:
- Medicinal products for human, veterinary and medical use, including design, development, manufacture, quality control, registration, selection, acquisition, storage, dispensing, information, use, monitoring and surveillance and pharmaceutical care;
- Harvesting of biological products, conducting and interpreting clinical analyses;
- Toxicological, hydrological and bromatological analysis;
- Community-directed education in the field of Health Promotion.
The MICF encourages:
- Individual student work;
- Its connection to scientific and professional activities in the area of Medicine and Health;
- Its connection to the business environment;
- Its internationalisation.