Beneficiaries: Students who complete secondary school and intend to register in the Integrated Master’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences at FFUL.
- Must have passed a secondary education course or have a legal equivalent qualification;
- Must have completed the entry tests required by FFUL and receive a grade equal to or higher than the required minimum score in those tests;
- Satisfy prerequisite B.
- Biology and Geology (B)
- Physics and Chemistry (Q)
Entrance examinations: 95 points
Application score: 95 points
Candidates will be selected in order using the following formula:
For acess to higher education:
- Final secondary school (or legal equivalent qualification) grade: 50%
- Entrance exam score: 50%.
- the final secondary school grade is calculated according to the applicable legal rules, to two decimal points, without rounding, converted a scale of 0 to 200.
- national secondary school exams results are used without rounding.
Group B - Interpersonal communication that aims to prove the absence of psychic, sensory or motor impairment that seriously interferes with the functional capacity and interpersonal communication to the point of preventing self or other learning. In this context, the candidate must deliver, at the time of registration and matriculation in FFUL, a medical statement showing they meet this requirement.
The medical statement must be issued in accordance with the existing model for this purpose.
Applicable regulations:Decree-Law 296-A / 98, of 25 September:
Submission of the application: via https://www.dges.gov.pt/online/?plid=593 or at the Higher Education Support Offices (Gabinetes de Apoio ao Acesso ao Ensino Superior)
Applications: according to the calendar established by the Directorate-General for Higher Education (Direção-Geral do Ensino Superior)
Score of last placed in 2019/2020
Phase 1: 143,0
Phase 2: 146,5