Before matriculating in the 1st year of the FFUL Integrated Master’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MICF), students placed (for the first time) must:
- Consult the matriculation schedule in advance:
|Access Route||Distribution (1)||Date||Time||Location (2)|
|National Competition for Access to Higher Education (*)||1st to 30th place||09/09/2019||From 2.30pm||
|From 31st to 60th place||09/09/2019||From 4pm|
|From 61st to 90th place||09/10/2019||From 9.30am|
|From 91st to 120th place||09/10/2019||From 11am|
|From 121st to 150th place||09/10/2019||From 2.30pm|
|From 151st to 180th place||09/10/2019||From 4pm|
|From 181st to 209th place||09/11/2019||From 9.30am|
|Change of Institution/Course||In order of arrival||09/12/2019||9.30am|
|Return||In order of arrival||09/13/2019||9.30am|
|Over 23 years old|
|Higher Education Degree Holders|
|Holder of Suitable Degree||In order of arrival||09/17/2019||From 9.30am|
* Enrollments for those in the 2nd phase of this competition will take place between 09/26/2019 from 2pm and 09/30/2019 in the FFUL Planning and Academic Management Office (Room A.2.3)
- Bring the following documents:
| Photocopy of your Identity Card and Tax Identification Number; or Citizen Card, if you wish to make it available for archiving purposes during processing.
| Proof of Prerequisite B
| A passport photo
| Declaration of enrollment authorisation signed by the guardian (according to the existing draft) - only for students under the age of 18.
- You will not be able to matriculate if you fail to produce any of the documents mentioned above.
- Check the order of students listed through the National Higher Education Access Contest (applicable only to the first phase) - this list will be available here on the morning of 09/09/2019.
- Bring €381.95 - €1.43 for school insurance; €25 - registration fee; €355.52 as the first instalment of the tuition fee. All of which are payable at matriculation.
- You will not be able to matriculate if you lack sufficient funds to pay these charges.
- Attend FFUL on the date and time indicated in the list above and follow all the steps set out for enrollment Any request for clarification should be sent to the FFUL Planning and Academic Management Office: email@example.com