At FFULisboa there is not a specific application process for international students to the Master’s Programmes. These candidates must follow the procedures set out in the call for applications of each course.
Applicants should take into account the following aspects:
– admission conditions;
– requested documents, particularly the declaration attesting the status of International Student;
– selection and ranking criteria;
– tuition fees for each academic year.
According to the International Student Statute (PT), international students are those who:
- have not Portuguese nationality;
- are not nationals of the European Union Member States;
- are non-European Union nationals residing legally in Portugal for less than two years, uninterruptedly, on 31 August of the year in which they make the application.