It is intended that students understand how they can and should act to help organize a laboratory, to ensure the quality of results obtained in the laboratory. The quality control and validation results are analytical tools that students will easily use in routine.
1. Project of Laboratory: Facilities, Equipment, Personnel and Organization.
2. Methodologies of Laboratories Organization: Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
3. Methodologies of Organization Laboratories according with EN ISO 17025. Accreditation of laboratories.
4. Verification of laboratory material
5. Qualification (or validation) Instrumental.
6. Validation of Methods of Analysis.
7. Uncertainty of chemical results